We are in the process of updating our Vision, Mission and Values as a congregation. We believe that God is calling us to be the church in the world, instead of merely attending church on Sundays; such a change in thinking entails quite a journey of transformation, which we have just begun.
A fellowship of Mennonites has been meeting at or near the current address since 1756. As can be expected, the character of our church family has changed a lot over the years.
Our congregation belongs to LMC: A Fellowship of Anabaptist Churches https://lmcchurches.org/
We embrace the 1995 Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective: http://mennoniteusa.org/confession-of-faith/
Non Profit Organizations
Our church family supports a number of non profit organizations in our community.
- Tabor community services
- Bath Shalom House of Peace
- Restart Training Center Ministry, Inc.
- Eastern Mennonite Missions (EMM)
- Food Hub (formerly: Lancaster County Council of Churches)
- Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
- Mennonite Disaster Service (MDS)
- Center for Community Peacemaking
- Immerse International
- No Longer Alone Ministry
- University Christian Fellowship
- Water Street Rescue Mission